An introduction - Megan

Hi!
My name is Megan and I am 20 years old. I am from Brighton, in the south of England but I study at the University of Hull, which is in the north. I am in my third year of studies and will graduate in 2020. I am an only child and I have a cat, called Turner.
In my free time, I like watching Netflix, painting my nails, baking and going to concerts. I also love travelling - I have been to the United States, Australia, France, Italy, Ireland, Cyprus, and China. In the future, I would like to visit Asia and South America.
My favourite film is 'The Breakfast Club' and my favourite actor is Timothee Chalamet. I like different types of music, including Cardi B, Fall Out Boy, and One Direction. At school, my favourite subjects were Art and History and I didn't like Maths.
I am here as a part of my university degree and I am looking forward to the next 6 months as I want to learn about different cultures and traditions as well as improving and practicing my Spanish in general. 
This blog will include activities done in class, vocabulary and general information about the UK, such as the education system.
In the last two months, alongside Christmas and Halloween exercises, activities have included:
1ESO - describing yourself and others, asking questions and talking about daily routines.
2ESO - phone call conversations,
3ESO - the present continuous and simple, the past simple and continuous.
4ESO - speaking practice (free time activities, describing yourself, sports, teamwork, and music)


¡Hola!
Me llamo Megan y tengo 20 años. Soy de Brighton, en el sur de Inglaterra, pero estudio en la Universidad de Hull, que está en el norte. Estoy en mi tercer año de estudios y me graduaré en 2020. Soy hija única y tengo un gato, se llama Turner. En mi tiempo libre, me gusta ver Netflix, pintarme las uñas e ir a conciertos. También me encanta viajar - he estado en los Estados Unidos, Australia, Francia, Italia, Irlanda, Chipre y China. En el futuro, me gustaría visitar Asia y América del Sur. Mi película favorita es 'The Breakfast Club' y mi actor favorito es Timothee Chalamet. Me gustan los diferentes tipos de música, incluyendo Cardi B, Fall Out Boy y One Direction. En la escuela, mi asignatura favorita era historia y no me gustaban las matemáticas. Estoy aquí como parte de mi carrera universitaria y estoy esperando los próximos 6 meses, ya que quiero aprender sobre diferentes culturas y tradiciones, así como mejorar y practicar mi español en general.
En este blog, pondré resumidos de algunas actividades en las clases, vocabulario y informacion de Inglaterra tal como el sistema educativa.En los últimos dos meses, junto con los ejercicios de Navidad y Halloween, las actividades han incluido:
1ESO: describirte a ti mismo ya los demás, hacer preguntas y hablar sobre rutinas diarias.
2ESO - conversaciones telefónicas,
3ESO - el presente continuo y simple, el pasado simple y continuo
4ESO: práctica oral (actividades de tiempo libre, descripción de sí mismo, deportes, trabajo en equipo y música)



                                                                Washington DC, 2017

                               Turner, 2018.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

English 101

The last post.

Describing people.